As if one award nomination wasn’t enough, Miss Reminisce has been nominated for ANOTHER blogging award! Kayla with Kayla B Collection nominated me for the “Sunshine Blogger Award.” Being so new to blogging, this is such a wonderful surprise. Since the launch of this blog in December, there have been a lot of long nights, learning curves and small wins. I am having the best time creating content for Miss Reminisce and this is only the beginning. So, thank you, Kayla! Also, you all HAVE to check out her blog (click the link above). It has tons of DIY, Decor, Party Planning posts and so much more. Great for all things home!
ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS FROM MY NOMINATION
- Who is your hero?
- It sounds so cliche, but it really is my parents. Their marriage is something to really look up to. The perfect picture of unconditional love and support.
- What is your proudest accomplishment?
- Graduating as valedictorian of my high school, graduating college and buying our first home. I can pick one!
- What did you want to be when you were little? Are you that today?
- I changed my mind every few months! But, no, I am not any of the things I said I wanted to be – and that’s ok!
- What’s your favorite song right now? And all time favorite?
- I am loving Bruno Mars’ “Finesse” because of the 90s vibe. My all-time favorite song is “September” by Earth, Wind and Fire.
- What are your hobbies?
- Playing and watching sports, cuddling with our dog, watching movies and binging on TV way too much, playing board games, traveling to U.S. cities and spending time with family.
- Would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- Extrovert, but with some introvert tendencies
- What was your first job and how old were you?
- Baggage room attendant at a country club golf course at age 18
- If you were a superhero, what would your power be?
- I would love to be invisible!
- What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
- When people don’t give up their seats on public transportation to people that need it more.
- What has been your favorite show to binge watch?
- Friday Night Lights
- What’s one thing you hope to accomplish this year?
- Create a BUNCH of totally awesome content for this blog and build a community of other nostalgia-lovers that I can connect with.
MY NOMINEES ARE:
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- If you could describe your blog in one word, what would it be?
- What is your greatest fear?
- Dogs or Cats?
- What is your biggest strength?
- What do you do when you need to relax?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
- What movie made you cry the most and why?
- If you could only eat one dessert for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What motivates you?
- What is the post you are most proud of?
- What are you looking forward to the most during 2018?
HERE ARE THE RULES TO ACCEPT YOUR NOMINATION FOR “THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD”:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you in the blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
BIG THANK YOU to Kayla, again, with Kayla B Collection Please leave a comment below if you check out her blog or any of the other nominees. Any other great blogs you are following? Drop those in a comment, too.
Congratulations to the new nominees!